We want you to love the products you ordered from Apollo Optics. But if you’re having second thoughts, we aim to make returns and exchanges as simple as possible.
We strive to offer hassle-free returns and exchanges.
At Apollo Optics, your satisfaction is our priority. As such we accept returns and exchanges for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. We strive to provide the same top-notch service during the exchange and return process as we do with the sale.
Important Information About Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges - Please Read Carefully:
- Inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival
- All canceled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- Report any damage or shipping related breakage immediately to the carrier and fill out the form below.
- No COD or freight-collect shipments will be accepted.
- No refunds or returns on electronics (including Tuning Devices), engine or transmission internals, gift cards or special order products - These products are considered final sale.
- No refunds or returns or refunds on used, opened, installed products or products that were attempted to be installed.
- No refunds on gift cards.
- No refunds on shipping charges.
- Products in blister packaging or packaging that has been cut open is not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns require an RMA number. Returns without an RMA number will be refused.
If you would like to request a return, refund, or exchange please fill out the RMA form below. No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be processed without an approved RMA form. Apollo Optics will be in contact within 2 business days of RMA request for resolution and further direction.